We’re going to use this post to keep track of resources related to Google’s social network Google+ (pronounced “Google Plus”). If you have a resource that we’re missing, feel free to share it in the comments and we will get it added.
Google Plus Basics
- Establishing a personal Google+ profile – This is simply a link to the network’s homepage, where you can sign in with your Google Account (or create one) and setup your personal profile. This is just like creating a profile on Facebook and is necessary before establishing a page for your business or organization.
- Establishing a Google+ business page – With your personal profile created, you can now move on to creating a page for your business. This link will take you to the Google+ for Business homepage where you can get started.
Google Plus Guides and Articles
- Google+: The Complete Guide – This is Mashable’s guide to Google+ and it contains everything you need to know, including what makes the social network unique and why it is worth paying attention to.
- Google+ Cheat Sheet – Picture of hotkeys and shortcuts that make using Google+ easier.
Beyond the Basics
- Google+ Sites and Services for Power Users – Another Mashable resource. This slideshow will walk you through some of the third party sites and resources that will help you get more out of the service.