To add an item in K2 (also known as a page or an article):
- Log into your Joomla administration area
- Highlight "components" in the top menu and then select "K2"
- The first tab highlighted will be "items" and will show a list of items currently on your website
- Click "new" in the upper right hand corner to create a new item
- Enter the title of your new item.
- Leave "Title alias (url)" blank
- Select the category this new item belongs to. If it is a static page that does not belong to a specific category, select "uncategorized".
- Input the content for the item in the large text area. For more information on editing content within this area, please consult the articles within the "JCE" knowledgebase category on this website.
- Click "save & close" in the upper right hand corner to create and save the item.